26 December 2010

The final M-1 Grand Prix

These days, I think I could take much time to watch TV programmes. This evening, I was watching "M-1 Grand Prix" on TV. I think, I wrote about this programme last year. So, if you have a time, please check it maybe you can get the idea.

The week before last, Yoshimoto Kogyo(吉本興業) and Asahi Broadcasting Corporation (朝日放送) announced the "M-1 Grand Prix" would end in this year. So, this year's "M-1 Grand Prix" is final M-1 Grand Prix.

Of course, I watched this. I was rooting for Waraimeshi (笑い飯), because it was their 10th challenge for M-1 Grand Prix. They have listed in the final since 2002. Which means they nominated to the final for 9 years. But they couldn't win until this year. I felt their performance that they performed last year was so great, but they couldn't win.

So, this year's result...
Waraimeshi (笑い飯) won the final M-1 Grand Prix! They finally did it! I'm so happy. But I miss the M-1 Grand Prix because we cannot see the 11th M-1 Grand Prix forever...

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: