30 July 2010

Will e-books spread in Japan?

Yesterday, Amazon released their latest version of Kindle on their web site. I've never touched the device, but it looks nice. Because I can read books anywhere I want and I don't have to worry about the battery life. I felt so because I just read the document on their web site. I should check more, before I would buy it...

Anyway, amazon Kindle finally support Japanese. So, now I can read Japanese books on kindle. Yay!

But I found one big problem.

That is


There is no kindle store for Japanese books. And that means, I cannot buy Japanese e-books and read it on kindle right now.

Well, I hope they will open new kindle store for Japanese books. And I want to know more about new kindle. If you have it, please tell me.

Thank you.

Tweet This

No comments: