05 July 2010

Manifesto




I didn't know that word "manifesto" is Italian word...

BTW, the election of upper house in Japan will be hold on 11th July. Yeah, it will hold on next Sunday. In my opinion, the Democratic Party of Japan, the ruling party might lose their seats in upper house in this election. There are several reasons, I think.

Sometimes they are saying crazy things. For example, Prime Minister Kan announced that they are planning to pay buck consumption tax to low-income earners. I think, indirect taxes such as consumption tax must not be refunded. Also I think tax refund for low-income earners ( they are saying lower-income earners mean household which annual income are less than 4 million JPY and that means nearly 50% of Japanese are low-income earners) will make Japan's economy worse.

Anyway, I found 2 apps that about manifesto for this election. (I think, they must make their manifesto not only for the election, but they are making it only for the election)
Using these apps we can compare the manifesto easily. I recommend "エレクション マニフェスト ビューアー(Election manifesto viewer)". Of course, this app is available on app store and this app is written in Japanese....

If you like, you should check it. Of course, I'm gonna decide my opinion using these ways until 11th July.

Thank you.
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tweet This

No comments: