13 July 2010

Starbucks Card



Yesterday, I've got an envelope from job hunt support company. Inside the envelope there was a Starbucks Card. According to their letter, I've got a Starbucks Card because I registered the web site during their campaign and I won the lots. I've almost forgotten about the campaign, but I'm sooo happy.

But wait.

How to use it?

I sometimes drink a cup of coffee at Starbucks Coffee Shop, but I've never used Starbucks Card. So, I learned a little about Starbucks Card before, I started to write today's article.

First of all, Starbucks Card is prepaid card which can use only at Starbucks Coffee Shops. We can deposit money in it up to 30,000 JPY (about 330 USD).

Also, the card will be invalid after 3 years of unused record. So, we must use it at least once in 3 years... lol (Maybe I will use it more)

I need to check more, but my card is valid only in Japan. So, I cannot buy Starbucks Latte in the United States with this card...

I could learn a little about Starbucks Card and now I can use it at Starbucks Coffee Shops... maybe... lol

I will try it when I go there next time...

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: