02 August 2010

fireworks 2010



Last Saturday, the Fireworks festival held in several areas in Japan. The fireworks festival at Sumidagawa is the most famous one, I think. I didn't go to watch the fireworks festival at Sumidagawa, but I watched the fireworks festival at my hometown.

I took some photos and videos with my iPhone 4 and uploaded some of them to flickr. If you like, please check the link below. http://www.flickr.com/photos/masaya_yoshizawa/sets/72157624496314621/

Anyway, the summer festival in my hometown will be started from next Friday. Yeah, this Friday!

On Saturday, and Sunday, I'm gonna join 八王子まつり(Hachioji matsuri) as usual, and I'm gonna carry 神輿(portable shrine). Also, I'm gonna take some photos, but it may be difficult to take many photos... And upload these photos later. I'm gonna write more about Hachioji Matsuri on Friday, but if you wanna know more, please contact me!

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: