15 July 2010

After the world's hottest sports event


4 days have passed since Spain beat Netherlands and became champion of the 2010 FIFA World Cup. I could watch many many games during a month. Also the World Cup made me lack of sleep. But now I'm OK.

During the World Cup, I could learn a lot of things. I didn't know about vuvuzela until the World Cup started. And the World Cup remind me that really many people around the world loves football. These days, I miss vuvuzela sound from TV... lol

Anyway, FIFA unveiled their latest version of FIFA ranking. Spain back to top. Japan could increase their ranking position into 32. I don't know how they judge, but they increased Japan from 45. Would you like to check your country? Please check full ranking from "http://www.fifa.com/worldfootball/ranking/lastranking/gender=m/fullranking.html#confederation=0&rank=194"

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: