02 July 2010

Ghibli


I turned on TV at around 21.00 and I've got that Studio Ghibli's old movie "Porco Rosso"is on air. "Porco Rosso" is one of my most favorite Ghibli animation.

Have you ever seen that?

There are many animations that Ghibli made, and most of them are wonderful, I felt. I searched a little bit about Studio Ghibli. They have already released 16 feature-length animated movies. Also they have already released 16 animated short movies.

But I've never watched their animated short movies yet... I think, I should check these...

Anyway, which animated movie do you like the most?

Thank you.
Tweet This

2 comments:

Yuka.M said...

My favorites are:
1. Spirited Away
2. Totoro
3. Kiki's Delivery Service

I couldn't get the story of Porco Rosso coz last night I could watch only the very last part...I heard next week is Whisper of the Heart. I can't miss it! :-)

Masaya said...

I also like Spirited Away, Totoro and Kiki's Delivery Service. But I've never watched full story of Whisper of the Heart, so I should check it on Friday... lol