16 December 2009

e-book

On Monday, some of my friends told me that we can download Kindle for iPhone in Japan too. Kindle is amazon's electronic book and I can buy real kindle on amazon.com. I was interested in this book but I didn't have a chance to try it. Sometimes I bring a paperback to read it during riding trains or buses. All the time I bring the paperback I feel that paperbacks are weak, big and thick. I also don't want to highlight the unknown words on the book.

According to some advertisement of e-books, e-book clear all these problems. I downloaded kindle for iPhone on Monday. I have an account of amazon.co.jp but I need to create an account of amazon.co.jp. Well, I didn't have an account of amazon.com so I registered my information. After that I downloaded sample of "twilight" because it was in top chart... lol

I felt it's good to read English books, and it can mark highlight easily! It's easy to bring but it's tough for my eyes and my iPhone's battery life... If there are Japanese books, I want to purchase some but I couldn't find it.

Anyway, I found some Haruki Murakami's books. I read many books that written by Haruki Murakami in Japanese and I remember the outline of most of his stories, then I might read his book in English on kindle for iPhone.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: