17 December 2009

Too cold to walk around

These days, I need to go many places to take some seminars or companies' employment-explanation meetings. Most of companies hold these events in their headquarters or convenient places. So, I need to ride train for about an hour to get there. And I should wear suit to take such events. Usually, I don't wear suit and leather boots. 


I couldn't join such event, but these days I started to join these events. I went to the company today to join the seminar. I will join 4 more events in this year. I think, it's enough to me, but some job hunters told me that they joined more than 10 events in this year.


Anyway, some weather forecaster told us it will be mild winter, but it's not mild winter, I felt. According to some weather forecast says tomorrow's weather will be colder than today... 


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: