14 December 2009

Where am I?



Sometimes, I open google's top page from my iphone. I can check my latest location on that page, if I send my GPS data. If I touch "update" button, my latest location would be updated in my latest place like "新宿駅(Shinjuku station)". Last Friday, I opened google's top page as usual, but I found something difference on that page. My latest location was "Colorado Springs"!! Look at the photo on top. Yeah, I've been to Colorado Springs!! If I could say so, it means that the result told me the truth. BUT I've never been to Colorado Springs! In fact, I've never been to the United State of America in these years. Anyway, I sent my GPS data when I was in "品川駅(Shinagawa Station)", last Saturday. ("品川駅(Shinagawa Station)" is one of the stations in Tokyo.) At that time, they told me the exact place that I was in near "品川駅(Shinagawa Station)" but now they tell me I was in Colorado Springs. Even if I update my location, they will tell me the wrong last location "Colorado Springs". Maybe they loves Colorado Springs... lol


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: