24 December 2009

Giant postbox


The giant postbox appeared at Roppongi Hills in Tokyo. I forgot when they started this campaign, but they decorate this building every December these years. I heard this is the largest postbox in the world. It is 15 meters high. Between 5 p.m. and 11 p.m., we can watch the projected image. In the projected image, there are people who are posting their post in front of this giant postbox.


This is the campaign of new year's greeting card. We call it "年賀状(Nengajo)". I think, we should send new year's greeting cards so they'll arrive on 1st January. There are many many new year's greeting cards that Japan Post will deliver on 1st January. So, they are announcing that post new year's greeting cards until 25th December. Yeah, it's tomorrow!


Of course, they will deliver your new year's greeting cards but they cannot deliver it on 1st January... I didn't post it as usual, but I will send new year's greeting cards if someone send me new year's greeting cards.


Anyway, you can check the largest postbox at Roppongi hills.


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: