15 December 2009

one month rule

I used to use one month rule to suppress my extra shopping. One month rule is very simple. If I find something that I want to buy, I need to think about that product for a month. After a month, I will think about that products again and make a judgement. Of course, I cannot use this rule for food and drinks. I cannot wait for a month to eat something... lol I use this rule only for the expensive products.


Anyway, there is one another "one month rule" exist in Japan. Usually, I don't want to write my opinion for some policies, but today I want to write about this. If you want to receive the audience with Japanese emperor, you must apply before a month. Of course, ordinary people cannot do this. This is the rule for state guests. This means Japanese emperor don't judge these guests with their nation, nation's power, relationship with Japan and so on.


I think, this rule is good because they should not consider their guest with such a things. But Japanese Prime minister Yukio Hatoyama offered to ignore this rule for Xi Jinping (the vice president of China). I strongly disagree with Yukio Hatoyama in this judgement. Even Barack Obama followed this rule.


How will they explain this for other countries that couldn't receive the audience because of this rule? They made a big mistake, I felt.


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: