07 December 2009

Changing hair style

On Saturday I went to the college community centre(学園都市センター) to see some presentation. Some of my friend explained their researches at that time and student of our laboratory explained his research at there too. I’ve never done poster session...


I listened some explanation of the poster at that time. Of course, I listened my friends’ explanation but I listened some explanation who came from different colleges. Some people were explaining about information technology, some were explaining about chemistry, some were explaining about environment and some were explaining about hair style!


There’s booth for beauticians’ school and they were explaining and changing some participants’ hair style!! I’ve never seen such a unique scene. Most of students were explaining about their researches using poster but in front of them, students of beauticians’ school were changing some participants’ hair style... Have you ever seen such scene?


Anyway, I had much time, so I tried it.. lol


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: