14 September 2009

TOEIC

Yesterday, I took a TOEIC test. If I could take over 800 points, I
don't have to attend English classes in my college. I might take extra
4 hours of free time in every week. But to realize it, I need to take
over 800 points in the TOEIC test.

I wrote about my mock test that held in June. At that time I took
nearly 800 points (795-885). Then I might get over 800 this time. But
I don't know my result yet, of course. I need to wait about a month...

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

4 comments:

Lyvia said...

no problem,i think you can do it!(^^)/

Masaya said...

Thank you. I hope so too.

Anonymous said...

Found this page from mixi.

Your english is great and good luck with your test.

nancy john said...

It is really an ideal thing that our children will have to learn all the basics of English language.

TOEFL reading questions