11 September 2009

technologies in the midnight

There's time differences, of course. On Thursday at 2 a.m. (JST), Apple announced new iPod series in CA. 24 hours after that event, JAXA launched their new rocket H-2B at 2.01 a.m.

I didn't bring my MacBook to my dormitory then I couldn't access to the internet easily. I found some sites that were following this event. They always follow Apple's events and they post liveblog on real-time. They also posted liveblog the launch of H-2B. But I need to wake up early in the morning. Then I gave up to check these site.

In this internet age, we can get many information easily on the internet. But if you have no internet connection, it's hard to get information from all over the world quickly.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: