09 September 2009

Presentation

Half of my internship have finished. My internship will finish in 10
days... On Monday, I had a presentation to introduce what I did in
half of my internship. There's no time limitation then I presentated
about an hour. (Of course, including Q and A section) I've never
presentated such a long time. And I felt the difference. I usually
presentate in my college this is mostly for other students and
teachers. But this time it's different. I need to presentate for my
bosses in the company and college and 先輩(upper-class student)
in my laboratory.

After the presentation, we went to go out for 飲み会(drink
party?). And talked about job hunting, economics and etc... Anyway, I
could enjoy it. I have 10 days to go to the company and I will have a
presentation again on the last day.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ganbatte kudasai ^__^

Masaya said...

Arigato