07 September 2009

TOEIC with mask











I got the admission ticket of TOEIC when I came back to home. But before that I got email from TOEIC. According to the email, examinees who's condition is not good should to pass this time. And examinees must wear masks during the test because to prevent H1N1 swine flu.

In Japan, swine flu virus spreading day by day. According to the Infectious Disease Surveillance Center, swine flu may infected over 150,000 people in Japan since May. And I heard that 10 people died. Most of schools in Japan have started their new term in September. But more than 380 schools or classes haven't started their new term yet because to prevent swine flu.

My college haven't started the new term yet because we're still in summer vacation. Our college will start the new term on 28th September. I hope that my college would start new term exactly 28th September.

How about your school (or company)?

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: