15 September 2009

A week

I'm still in the dormitory and I'm keep posting my blog from my iPhone
every weekday. I used my MacBook when I come back to home. At that
time I uploaded some photos or videos on server because I can't upload
videos from my iPhone... (My iPhone is not iPhone 3GS...)

I need to send mail to the server to post new article. Sometimes I
send the article with photo. But these days I can't send article with
photo. Only the photo that I attatched would be published and there's
no text that I wrote... So I need to edit the post to add the text. If
you know how to post new article with photo successfully, please tell
me...lol

BTW my internship will be finished in this week. I need to presentate
what I did during my internship on Thursday... I think, I could learn
a lot during my internship. If you have a chance, you should try it!
Anyway, I have 4 more days to stay in the dormitory. During these 4
days I will continue to post new articles with my iPhone on every
weekday!

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

No comments: