05 August 2009

Abnormal weather

I heard the news that Japan Meteorological Agency announced that the
weather in July was abnormal weather. There were too many rainy days
and less hours of sunlight. Because of this abnormal weather, the
yield of agricultural products in Japan may fall down... Then the
price of these agricultural products may increase...

Anyway, I felt that the temperature in July was high but it was better
than last year. I don't have an exact data right now then I can't
write the comparison.

But I wanna ask about 'abnormal weather'. What is abnormal weather?
And what is not abnormal weather? Who did decide this? If they
announce 'last month's weather was abnormal' every month, that would
be not abnormal anymore I think.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

2 comments:

Lyvia said...

I think they are comparing with previous July's Data..If previous years were having the same data and this year is different from previous one,it could be consider as "Abnormal".
But i think not only Japan,alot of countries weather are changing including my country.^^

Masaya said...

Yes, I think so too. The weather is changing in many many countries...