25 August 2010

During my absence

Well, I couldn't update my blog on Monday and Tuesday. I have several reasons that I couldn't post them, but I'm not going to write about that.

This weekend I joined the college's event. This event is for elementary school students and junior-high school students. We made some booths that they can enjoy and learn about science and engineering. For example, they can steer the robot, they can make basic kaleidoscope, they can make wind powered car and so on.

Also there were some booths that were not so related to science or engineering. I worked as central staff. I heard more than 2,300 people visited the event during this two days. I think, it's really many people visited the event. I hope they could enjoy the event.

Of course, I also joined cleaning after the event...

Anyway, the photo on top is not photo of kaleidoscope.

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: