19 August 2010

High incomes

I was down yesterday, but now I'm OK.

Well, I was surprised that news about Nomura Holdings' monthly income for recruiters who will work from next April. According to the news, the average income of 22 years old college graduates is about 210,000 JPY (about 2,450 USD). But recruiters who will work for Nomura Holdings next year will be 542,000 JPY (about 6,320 USD).

Wow, it's more than twice than usual college graduates!! Of course, I'm not going to work for Nomura next April...

Anyway, the recruits who work for Nomura with 542,000 JPY of monthly income must satisfy several requirements. So, there are only 40 recruits who satisfied that. Also Nomura will hire 260 other recruits who will work for Nomura from next April with about 200,000 JPY of monthly income.

I don't care much about monthly income yet, because I'm just recruits. Of course, I hope that I can earn that how much I worked and how much I could play parts.

Thank you.


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone
Tweet This

No comments: