04 August 2010

My first touch to iPad

Since 28th May, the iPad's release day in Japan, I didn't have chance to try it at shops until today. Some of my friends bought iPad and told me that I should buy it... lol

Today, I went to the nearest electronics retail shop, I found the iPad there. I had a time to try it a little bit then. So, I tried it there.

I felt the big screen is nice. It useful when I visit some web sites that is not ready for iPhone's small screen. Also I felt the speed of iPad is OK, but I should check more because I couldn't use Apps downloaded from AppStore at that time.

But it's a little heavy. I don't want to hold it in one-hand for long time such as train. And it's not supporting multitasking yet. So, I wanna try it after the multitasking would be available on iPad too.

Also, I should check the monthly fees. Well, I wanna use it anywhere, but I don't want to pay another monthly fee anymore. I hope the Wi-Fi hotspots with no charge will be available in many places.

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: