13 August 2010

past, present, future

Today is Friday the 13th, and the most unlucky day in Japanese rokuyou(六曜). Anyway, I was day off. I wanted to visit 3 places today, and I went there today.

First, I visited Yesukuni Shrine (靖国神社). Also, I went to Yushukan (遊就館). Yushukan is the museum of Japan's war history, but I felt the contents of Yushukan is grossly one-sided which is to say beautification of Japanese wars. I went there because I wanted to know that war in both side.


In Yasukuni Shrine, there are many Japanese who worked to built modern Japan. Also, there are some Japanese that treated as war criminals. It's difficult problem that which we should pray for it or not, but we should know about our history correctly.

After that, I went to Matsuya Ginza (松屋銀座). It's a department store in Ginza (Tokyo's most luxurious shopping district), but my purpose was not shopping. I just want to visit this exhibition that held in Matsuya Ginza.

It was the exhibition about Dyson's air multiplier. I've never seen air multiplier, so I wanted to watch it and know more about it. Then I went there. The exhibits are not so many, but I could enjoy it.

And finally, I visited 21_21 design sight in Roppongi.
Yes, again! lol


I believed that there are not so many people, but there were many many people...
Some of the staff told me that I may have to wait more than an hour to enjoy the exhibit. But I entered the exhibition. I could enjoy some of exhibits, but I took really long time... So, I wanted to go there again! It must be fun! If you have a chance, you should check this one.

So, I went to 3 different places today. I walked a lot. I'm a little tired now... So, I'm gonna sleep! lol

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: