11 August 2010

Google updates

Yesterday, I couldn't connect my Wi-Fi network well, so I updated from my iPhone. So, I didn't check the blogger page yesterday. During such situation, google updated some of their services, I think.

Well, I like the new comment moderation page. I receive 2-3 spam comments everyday on my blog, so I'm checking these comments and judge them wether publish or not. Because of this, I need time to publish usual comments on my blog. (Sorry for that...)

Google's new service on blogger mark these spam comments as "spam" and I can check previous comments easily. I think, it's really helpful for me...

Also, they changed their gmail design. Finally, the rainbow cursor disappeared from gmail. lol
I mean the google buzz button displaced from side bar. I didn't like google buzz's icon so, I like their updates. lol


I think, software updates such as Windows updates are really annoying, but mostly these updates may include really nice issues. I hope software companies will updates their services with these nice features.

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: