22 September 2010

3D cam


Yesterday, I went to electric goods retail shop. I just wanted to check some camera, especially lens for my DSLR camera. But I found some compact cameras that can take 3D photos and 3D videos. 

The photo on top is the catalogue of Finepix real 3D W3. I think, it's the most famous compact camera that can take 3D photos and 3D videos. The camera can take 3D photos/videos because it has 2 lens on right side and left side. It also has 3D capable screen on back.

I could check this camera at the shop, but I felt glassless 3D LCD monitor is not suitable for me. I've got sick a little. I didn't know that but I found Sony's cyber shot can also take 3D photos and 3D videos. Of course, there were no 3D LCD monitor on it.

Well, I don't have 3D capable something such as 3D LCD that means I cannot enjoy these 3D videos without this device. But according to the catalogue, Fujifilm is now offering 3D printing! So now we can share 3D photos. Unfortunately, it's really rare for me to print out photos that I took.

I think, there are really many 3D products in this year. How do you think about that? Do you need it?

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: