11 May 2006

Healthy life.

Did you enjoy your "Golden week"?

I could enjoy it. Anyway, I began running from today!
Nowadays, many television and radio programs are suggesting active everyday life to us.
Then I tried it!

First, I've begun stretching since April 17.
Then, I was waiting for a good time. To begin running.
In fact, I wanted to begin that on April 17. But I couldn't begin on that day. Because of weather and my health. I was sick until the end of April. But, don't worry about that, I was just a cold.

Many days passed.
Today, some weather improved. So, I began running.




It was hard, but good for me! I wear like that clothes, when I'm running.
If you find me, please talk to me! Maybe, I wouldn't have such inner reserves. -0-

Thank you for your reading!
I'll introduce my exercise someday.
& PEACE. by MASAYA


This article was posted on May 11.
Tweet This

No comments: