25 May 2010

Nikkansen

"Nikkansen (日韓戦)" is Japanese words and that means the game with Japan and S. Korea. We used to say such as baseball game and football game. I think, South Korea is one of the nearest countries from Japan and there is not so much power gap between Japan and South Korea in sports. So, many people watch the game at the public viewing spots, at the stadium, or on TV.

And  yesterday, Nikkansen had being held at Saitama Studium 2002. It was the last game that the Japan national team play in Japan before the World Cup 2010. I didn't think Japan national team would win the game with South Korea National Team, because they are stronger than Japan national team, I felt. And the result was...

2-0

No goal...

I don't want to write about it anymore... But I hope they will make it at World Cup 20XX. lol

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: