24 December 2008

Newspaper

Every morning, I read morning paper. I felt these newspaper’s total number of pages were not so different. But today I felt difference when I took today’s one. Today’s morning paper was thinner than usual one. Then I checked the total number of pages. I checked Sunday’s, Monday’s, Tuesday’s and today’s one. Sunday was 38 pages. Monday was 30 pages. Tuesday (national holiday) was 34 pages. Monday’s was thinner than other two days’ one but I didn’t think Monday’s one was thinner than usual...

But I felt like that today. Today’s morning papers’ total number of pages was 28. I’ve never thought there are big difference in total number of pages. I think, this is depends on the number of news. I might check total number of pages on tomorrow’s morning paper.

Merry Xmas!
Good day & Peace and Smile!
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

You have lots of free time to count pages, lol.

Happy Holidays!

Masaya said...

Yeah, I'm in winter holidays. But I didn't need a lot of time to count pages. Because there are printed page number on each page.

Merry Xmas!