28 May 2009

MacBook

A year and half ago, I bought my MacBook. Mostly, I'm posting my articles from this MacBook. Of course, I'm posting today's article from this MacBook too. Not only the blog posting, I'm using my MacBook to make powerpoint, reports, etc. I think, I'm using my MacBook everyday... Then my eyes went bad. lol

Anyway, the MacBook is changing with the times. Apple updated MacBook several times after I bought my MacBook. I heard that they updated the MacBook again this week. Then they reduced its price...

Now we can buy MacBook with better specs than mine and with cheaper price. Of course, my MacBook is not so bad. I'm not worrying about the capacity of HDD because I can buy extra HDD. My MacBook has 2GB RAM then it is not so bad. But there's a one big problem that I can't solve with my MacBook. Graphic chips... The newest MacBook includes NVIDIA GeForce 9400M.

I don't know exactly about GPU but I think this chip will solve the problem. My problem is the noise. When I play YouTube or other HD movies or editing large photos on my MacBook the problem occurs. Noisy...

But mostly I don't watch the movies. Then if I stop watching YouTube or HD movies on my MacBook, my problem will be solved. (I think, this is not solve just sidestepped.) Anyway, if the I can buy white MacBook in 2010, I might buy it in March or April. Until then I will use my MacBook and keep posting my blog.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: