26 May 2009

Buy bicycle











These days, I'm planning to buy new bicycle. I usually go to the college by bicycle because it is the fastest way to get to the college. Of course, I don't need any payment if I go to the college by bicycle. Now I'm riding granny's bike but I wanna ride more cool bike. I need to ride bicycle about 20 minutes to get to the college. So, I rode bicycle about 40 minutes every day.

If I can, I wanna buy road racer. But it's a little expensive and I think it's not suitable for me. Because the road that I always use are not so good to ride road racer...

Of course, the road paved but it's bumpy... If I ride road racer, I must take care about tire. Then I think, cross bike is suitable for my use but I'm just thinking about that...

Anyway, I hope I can post about that when I bought new bicycle. Wait a minute, please... lol

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: