14 May 2009

They are lucky

The news surprised me. I found the news that Aoyama Gakuin University school of social informatics will give their all of students iPhone 3G to. They wish the student will use their iPhone and learn about ubiquitous computing. They will give 550 of iPhones to their students. They are lucky.

Also, the student don't have to pay basic charge. They will check their attendance rate, take some quiz, broadcast the movie of some classes, pass out the handout and etc... And they are planning to make new application for iPhone.

Of course, I'm not student of Aoyama Gakuin University. So, they don't give me a free iPhone. But I heard that they are planning to give iPhone to the students until next Tuesday...

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: