07 May 2009

May sickness

Golden week have finished... I needed to go to the college from today... This golden week I had 7 straight holidays. I think, we can call it as “Short vacation”. After the short vacation, it is hard to return to the class, I think. Especially, today was really hard day... I had 4 classes today...


Anyway, I’ll write about “May sickness” today. In Japan, the schoolyear and fiscal year start on 1st April. Most of new workers and students started their new life in April. Then they spent short vacation “golden week”. They started tired of their new life routine. I heard some of them quit their job... I’m not so tired of my new life routine because my college is same as last year. So, I’m not patient of May sickness...


BTW, during the golden week most of people went drive. Many people drove their own car. During the golden week they can take special offer if they are using ETC. According to the news, the traffic jams occured on the express way increased doubled than last year’s golden week. Many people forgot about the global warming... lol


On the other hand, users of Shinkansen decreased 7% than last year’s golden week. Many people chose car as the better way to transport in this golden week. In my case, I chose train because I can’t drink if I drive the car... lol


Thank you.

Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

No comments: