20 May 2009

5 months





(image from toyota.co.jp)


On Monday, Toyota released new Prius in Japan. I think they are in the difficult situation to sell the cars in all over the world including Japan. But they are not so worrying about the sales of new Prius...

My friend who is considering to buy new car told me the story that he heard in the car dealer. According to his story, there are many people who want to buy Prius. But dealers of Toyota is accepting the reservation of this new Prius.

Even in these recession, their sales of Prius is really nice. They already accepted over 80,000 orders. Now we need to wait for 5 months to get new Prius in Japan...

Of course, I don't have a much money to buy this Prius. Before that I don't have to drive a car in my daily life... There are many transportation way like trains. And my college is near my house then I can go there by bicycle. The bicycle is eco-friendly than Prius.. :D

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: