21 May 2009

examination











I'm a freshman of my course. But I'm 20 years old now. I think, most of 20 years old people are now third grade in the university. There is a very complicated story... It is hard to explain about the college that I'm in even in Japanese... So, I won't write about that on this blog...

Anyway, today is the day of admission examination of my course. Of course, I had it last year and I don't have to take that test again... But there was a big one problem. Last year the examination held on Saturday, then there's no problem for the class or researches. But today is not Saturday. We have some classes. But we need to go outside during 13.30 to 16.30... We can't even go to the library during this time...

So, I came back after I had classes. Now, I'm posting my blog...

BTW, I might join the English speech contest that will hold in summer in my college... One English teacher told me about that today. If I can, I will do it..

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: