12 May 2009

Message from me?

I think, every people don’t like spam mails. Most of PC users are wasting their precious time to treat these spam mails. Of course, there are a lot of filters that can automatically delete these spam mails. But most of cases, we need to check these mail boxes to find out “important mail(s)” because these filters are not perfect yet. I’m one of these people. I’m using some mail accounts including gmail. (I think, gmail’s filter is really useful.) And sometimes, I need to open the spam mail box to find out the “important mail(s)”.


Most of case, spam mails divided into “spam mail box” but sometimes, these spam mails divided into inbox. Today I found one of them. According to the spam mail, I can buy the new vaccine which efficient at swain flu. But I need to pay a lot of money to buy it.... Of course, I won’t buy this vaccine. I think, this spam mail is timely but it is not good commercial especially for me. I don’t want to buy medicines or vaccines online.


Anyway, I don’t like these spam mails. Do you like spam mails?


Thank you.

Good day & Peace and Smile!

Tweet This

No comments: