04 January 2011

New Year's resolutions

Finally, I could change my blog design. I wish I could add some other features to my blog later. Also I could summarize this year's resolutions. So, here's my resolutions for this year.

1. I will be morning person.

Again! I couldn't do this last year, then I'll try this.

2. I will improve my speaking ability (both English and Japanese)
I think, I'm not good at speaking English, and I should improve my pronunciation. Then I'll try this.

3. I will start studying other language(s).
Of course, I'm keep studying English, but I wanna start to study other language(s).

4. I will learn about Japanese culture more.
These days, I felt I don't know much about Japanese culture such as 歌舞伎(Kabuki) and so on. And I really think, I should know much about these culture. So, I'll learn about this.

5. I will join many events.
Last year, I could join some events that I had never joined before. I felt I should join these events to meet many people who have different backgrounds.

I hope I can do these in this year. 

Thank you.
Tweet This

2 comments:

Lola said...

Great blog! I'm a new follower :)

Please check out mine!

www.dressupwithlola.blogspot.com

Masaya said...

Thank you! I've just followed yours.