11 February 2010

New York New York

On Tuesday, I went to McDonald's to take lunch there. I didn't know that they started to sell New York burger at their restaurants, but I found out that when I arrived at the restaurant.


I've known that they were going to launch 4 new burgers in limited time. Texas burger, New York burger, California burger and Hawaiian burger. It's time for New York burger but I don't know when this campaign would be finished...


I've eaten Texas burger and New York burger. I prefer New York burger than Texas burger. I'm going to eat both California burger and Hawaiian burger when these would be available. If you have a chance to eat them, please try it!


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smlie!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

I wish we had these in the U.S, but we don't. McDonalds are different in different countries. When I went to Hong Kong in 2007, I remember going to McDonalds and seeing different items on the menu.

Masaya said...

Oh, really?
I thought only the size of drink is different in different countries... I will check the menu, when I go to foreign country.