24 January 2011

TeX and I


I was using "Pages" or "Word" to write document on computer. But I don't like both of them so much, because formulas that I inserted into document would not fit in with these word-processing softwares. I don't think these formulas looks beautiful.

A year ago, I heard about "TeX", and I've been interested in this one since then. I was planning to use this, and now the time has come. I need to write my graduation thesis. In my graduation thesis, I need to write many formulas. I think, it's good time for use "TeX". (Or I should write "LaTeX"?)

The photo on top is screenshot of my graduation thesis. I think, it's tough to write with TeX, but I like it. Anyway, I'm using "TeXShop" on my Mac.

Thank you.
Tweet This

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i participate in been following this blog benefit of some measure then, admissible job via the approach
[IMG]http://www.sedonarapidweightloss.com/weightloss-diet/34/b/happy.gif[/IMG]