27 January 2011

New Year's greeting card with a lottery number


These years, I don't send new year's greeting card, because I felt e-mail or twitter or maybe facebook would be better than greeting card. It's easily send New Year's greeting, and greet with many people simultaneously.

Anyway, a few people send me New Year's greeting cards, and I sent reply to them as soon as possible(of course). These New Year's greeting cards have numbers in bottom of the postcard. These are the number for lottery. Last Monday, very lucky numbers have been revealed.

If you won the first prize, you will get 40 inch Full-HD LED TV or other gifts (you can choose from 5 prizes). I think most of readers don't have Japanese New Year's greeting card, but here's the link for lucky numbers. http://www.yubin-nenga.jp/otoshidama/number.html

Well, I checked these numbers and greeting cards that I got.

Unfortunately, I couldn't find these lucky numbers from my own greeting cards.

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: