02 January 2011

Hatsumoude


Yesterday, I was a little bit busy, then I went to 初詣(Hatsumoude: New Year's visit to the shrine) today. I tried charm against bad luck (厄除け:Yakuyoke) at the shrine, because I heard I'm in the year before a critical age (前厄:Maeyaku).

After that, I bought paper fortune. The photo on top is my result of paper fortune. It's "大吉(Daikichi: Excellent luck)". I felt, this year would be really nice year for me.

Anyway, I'm planning to change my blog design as soon as possible, because I felt my blog looks so dark and it's not suitable to read my blog. I hope that I can change my blog design as soon as possible. Also, I'm thinking about this year's resolutions. After I could summarize these resolutions, I will write about that. I believe I can post the article about this year's resolutions tomorrow or day after tomorrow.

Thank you.
Tweet This

No comments: