28 January 2010

Big America?


I think, there are too many articles, news, blog post and etc that about "iPad". So, I'm not going to write about "iPad" today... lol


McDonald's Japan is now in campaign "Big America". I don't know why they chose this name but they are now selling "Texas burger". Photo on top is the "Texas burger" that I ate today. I think, it looks different form the McDonald's Japan homepage. You can check the promotion photo from "http://www.mcdonalds.co.jp/beef/bigamerica/menu/index.html". But I don't care about that... lol


They have 3 more burgers to sell but we need wait a little bit. These are all limited offer. Anyway, I like the taste of "Texas burger" and if I can, I want to try other burgers... lol


Other 3 burgers are "New York", "Hawaiian" and "California" but I can't imagine these taste...


Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: