11 January 2011

the fastest way to solve Sudoku?


I love to play Sudoku (数独) puzzle. I sometimes solve it on my iPhone. Mostly I can solve these Sudoku puzzles, but sometimes I meet very difficult puzzle. My friend told me the hardest Sudoku puzzle in the world. I've never tried it yet. If you want to try the hardest Sudoku puzzle, you can try it from http://www.mirror.co.uk/fun-games/sudoku/2010/08/19/world-s-hardest-sudoku-can-you-solve-dr-arto-inkala-s-puzzle-115875-22496946/.

Anyway, Google released their crazy service again. Google Goggles now solve Sudoku! So, your mobile phone would solve Sudoku puzzles that you couldn't solve by yourself...

Of course, I tried the hardest Sudoku puzzle in the world. And the Google Goggles solved it!! All you need to do is just shoot Sudoku puzzle! lol

That's really interesting, and it can solve it really fast!! If you have a chance, try it!

Thank you
Tweet This

No comments: