05 December 2008

Hard day...

How dangerous of a driver are you?

Created by The Car Connection

Today, I had a mid-term examination of Chinese language. Then yesterday, I studied for that examination until 3.30 a.m...

I woke up at 7.00 the examination would start at 9.00. I think, it’s ok. And this is too early to go to college. But next time the clock showed me 8.30... Yes, I slept after I woke up...

I felt pressed... I went to college as soon as possible. I arrived to college at 8.50. I was on time! I could take the examination.

But Chinese language is difficult for me like I wrote before. I could fill out all sections on my answer sheet. I think, I made a lot of mistakes... But it’s done so it’s ok! lol

Anyway, I found interesting web site. You can check your driving level. I checked by myself. The result was A. They said my driving level is very safe! My score is on top. Also check your driving level from
here!

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page

Tweet This

No comments: