13 August 2009

after 5 month














Yesterday, I drove the car after 5 month of interval. I didn't feel that it's difficult to drive it. But I got a little nervous... Anyway I could come back safely. lol

BTW this is the 350th article since I started my blog on blogger. 1 year passed since I started to post article regularly. I posted 243 articles since last year. According to the Google Analytics, there were 1,791 pageviews and visitors came from 62 countries/territories. I wanna say thank you about that. Of course, I wish to post my blog every weekday.

But there're many mistakes or mistypes on my blog, I think. I started to post blog because I want to communicate in English and learn more about English through this blog. Then if you find mistakes or mistypes on my blog and you have time, please send me a message. Your help would make my English better one.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: