21 August 2009

Hone again

Today I went to Tokyo Midtown to see 骨展(exhibition 5 "bones") again. I went there before and I wrote about the exhibition at that time. You can check it from here.

I didn't know that they uploaded some videos on YouTube when I posted article about 骨展(exhibition 5 "bones"). But I found some official videos on YouTube I accessed from Japan of course, then the video might not be able to play in other countries.... But I'll add the URL. URL is "http://www.youtube.com/user/2121bones#play/all". Unfortunately, Phasma was under maintenance. Then I couldn't watch their movement again...

If you have a time, please visit and watch it. An exhibition will hold until 30th August. The exhibition hold in 21_21 design sight in Tokyo Midtown. If you want to know more about the exhibition, please contact me or visit their homepage.

I will initiate internship from next Monday, anyway. I'm not going to bring my MacBook to dormitory then I will update my blog from my iPhone... It might be difficult for me to upload every weekday during my internship... But I hope that I can post my blog every weekday.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: