11 August 2009

renewed










I woke up this morning because the major earthquake occurred. After I woke up, I searched about this earthquake a little bit. I felt "this might be the Tokai earthquake(major earthquake that occurs every century in Tokai area, Japan.)". More than hundred of people became victim and one died because of this earthquake I heard. And one of the most important way "Tomei expressway" shredded.

Anyway, I renewed my driving license card I posted before. I took 2 hours of lecture there and paid 4,250 yen (about $44). I needed to fill some papers then totally I needed about 3 hours to renew my driving license. I felt that photo on my new driving license card is not good... My hair style is a little strange...lol

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

2 comments:

Christen said...

In the United States, we have a joke: No one looks good in their driver's license picture.

Masaya said...

I think, it's true in Japan too.