12 August 2009

after I renewed












After I renewed my driving license yesterday, I tried blood donation. There was the mobile blood bank in front of driving license centre. So, it was easy to join blood donation after my renewal.

This was my second time of blood donation. Last time was March 2007, I think. I donated my blood in the same place. It was when I took my driving license. I needed to wait about an hour to get my driving license card then I joined blood donation in 2007.

There were some limitations to donate. We can donate our blood 400ml in maximum. Or I should write there’s only 3 ways to donate. One of them is 400ml of blood donation. Another one is 200ml of blood donation. And there’s blood component donation. We can’t donate 12 weeks after the donation for 400ml or 200ml of blood donation. Or we can’t donate 8 weeks for blood component donation. I don’t know about the blood donation in other country but I think there’s also limitation about blood donation.

Anyway, I can’t donate my blood until 3rd November. Or until 6th October for blood component donation. I donated 400ml of my blood but I felt that required time got shorter.

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: