27 August 2009

Not in Yokohama but...



I'm not in Yokohama but I'm in Kanagawa prefecture now. I've been to Yokohama several times but these years I've never been there. I wanted to visit Yokohama again because I wanna get Starbucks' tumbler that's selling only in Yokohama. (Of course, I have more reasons that I wanna visit Yokohama again.) I like to go to Starbucks. I like the mood and smell of coffee. And I like to collect the limited tumblers. I have some tumblers.

Anyway, I'm in Kanagawa prefecture but Yokohama is far away from here I felt. It's easy to go to Enoshima but Yokohama is not so near... But I felt that I don't have enough time to go to Yokohama on weekday. Then I refused to visit Yokohama during my first stay at the dormitory...

This evening I went to Starbucks coffee store at Fujisawa station to drink a cup of coffee. Fortunately, I found the Yokohama tumbler:D So, I don't have to go to Yokohama. lol
(I will go there if I have a time, of course)

You can check the Yokohama tumbler from the photo on top of this article. And if you want, I can show you my tumbler collection... lol

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!
Tweet This

No comments: