11 November 2008

My favorite web page






“iKnow”
is one of my favorite web page. On “iKnow” I can study English and test my English ability. There are many ways to study English on iKnow. There are “iKnow mode”, “dictation mode” and “Speed-brain mode”. And we can choose courses from various levels of courses. Now, I’m taking 3 courses and I’m trying to do these almost everyday.

I think, there are many web pages that we can study English or other languages. But some web pages need to pay for it. “iKnow” is different. We don’t have to pay for it. All thing that we need is computer that can access to the internet. That means iKnow is free! I love free. LOL

Now I’m trying courses that levels are middle to advanced range. If I can, I wanna try to upper levels ones. And I will take over 700 point on TOEIC next time!! Maybe I can do it!

One more thing.
On iKnow, you can study Japanese! I think, it is big news for people who are studying Japanese. If you are studying Japanse, try this web page. All free.

"iKnow" web page: "http://www.iknow.co.jp/"

Thank you.
Good day & Peace and Smile!

http://web.mac.com/masaya.09.11/MaSaYa_Web_Page/
Tweet This

No comments: