08 October 2010

Zaccheroni's first game

Football Japan national team’s head coach is Alberto Zaccheroni. Today Japan national team had a friendly match against Argentina. I didn’t think they would win the game, because Argentina national team is really strong and there are many great players such as Lionel Messi.
Today’s game was the first game that team led by Alberto Zaccheroni. I heard he could join team’s practice only 4 days. But I also heard he could teach his style to players.
the game: I think, they were doing nice and Okazaki could earn the goal. I was so surprised because I didn't think that they can earn the goal from Argentina before the game. But they could and they could shut out Argentina's offense whole game.

Then they won against Argentina. It's the first time for Japan national team to win against Argentina, I think. I hope they will be able to become last 4 in next World cup!

Thank you!
Tweet This

No comments: